IFA 2018 is awarding
Clarks “Care for Animals” Award with a Rs 1 lakh sponsorship
To the best Animal Protection Organisation
Sponsored by Hotel Clarks Amer
The best animal protection organisation for the year 2017 - 2018 will be awarded the Clarks “Care for Animals” Award.
Applications for this award are invited from FIAPO member organisations, which will mean nationwide recognition along with a Rs. 1,00,000 cash award.
Organisations are requested to send a 200 word note on why they feel they deserve this award, and also give a 100 word response for each of the categories given below:
- Number of years that the organisation has been active
- Objective(s) of the organisation
- Details regarding infrastructure, if any, available for animals
- Nature of ongoing work on behalf of animals, including where appropriate - number of animals impacted
- Impact and influence of the organisation’s work at the local level
- Impact and influence of the organisation’s work at the national level
- Innovation or ingenuity displayed in the course of work
Organisations who are represented on FIAPO's board are not eligible to apply.
5 organisations will be short-listed by FIAPO based on the information provided above. From these five organisations, one will be chosen on the basis of an online voting system.
The deadline for receiving applications for this award is 31 July 2018. Send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.